As a member dentist, you have access to our award-winning Professional Relations Representatives. They’re here to help answer any questions you have about your contract with us, documentation requirements, clinical criteria, our policies, and can even train office staff on what they need to know about working with us. They are frequently traveling within their designated territories, visiting member offices – and recruiting providers who haven’t yet joined our network.
Contact Professional Relations by email to prelations@DeltaDentalWA.com or call (206) 528-5332.
Each representative has a unique background, personality and is driven to provide exceptional service to our network membership.
When to contact your Professional Relations Representative
The Professional Relations team is here for you! They can help with questions, work with you to schedule a time to visit your practice and help educate staff on our dental benefit plans and procedures.
Don’t hesitate to call, or email, your Professional Relations Representative when:
- You have a new employee that needs an overview of working with us
- You would like to have them visit and conduct a training on a topic for your office staff. They often meet with practices and conduct training's on submitting claims, some of the products we offer our member dentists, and more
- You have a question about your Member Dentist Agreement
- You want to know what opportunities are available for member dentists to save money within their practices
- Scheduling a visit to your study club. Our reps are here to meet with your study clubs about a variety of topics
- You’re considering adding another Delta Dental network to what you offer patients. They can help you navigate adding a new network, tell you how many patients are in your area with that plan, and more.
- Any other situation that arises that you want to talk to us but are not sure who to call. They’re a walking encyclopedia of information. If they can’t answer your question, they will work with our staff to find an answer for you.
Who they are
There are four Professional Relations Representatives that service individual territories across the state. They are:
South Puget Sound area, providing friendly service since 2013
Email: jjohnson@DeltaDentalWA.com Phone: (206) 528-2358
Metro King and Kittitas Counties, providing friendly service since 2011
Email: kgriffith@DeltaDentalWA.com Phone: (206) 528-2397
Eastern Region, Cle Elum East to Idaho – Canadian border to Oregon
Email: adickeson@DeltaDentalWA.com Phone: (509) 532-6013
All other regions
For all other regions, or if you're not sure who to contact, email prelations@DeltaDentalWA.com or call (206) 528-5332.
How to contact them
Your Professional Relations Representative is routinely out in the field, traveling to offices and leading training's. But that doesn’t stop them from quickly getting back to you!
Simply email, or call, your Professional Relations Representative directly. They’ll get back to you within 2 business days. Make sure to leave a detailed message, this helps them identify who you are – and enables them to complete any research needed before returning your call.