Why should you use our Online Enrollment tool?
Because it's easy to:"
- Make changes to eligibility files: You can add new employees and their dependents on demand.
- Print or Email ID cards: Get cards for individuals or entire groups.
- View enrollment reports
- View and pay invoices online -- you don't have to wait for them to be mailed to you!
How do I apply?
Complete the Online Enrollment Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should sign the Online Enrollment Application?
The online application should be signed by the current contact owner or authorized executive: i.e., CEO, CFO, Director, Controller, etc.
How do I start using the tool?
After online access has been validated, two emails will be sent to you:
- The first one contains your username
- The second one contains a temporary password in a secure email.
NOTE: Your secure email password is separate from the one you'll use to access the tool online.
Don't use another person's email address to access the tool. Contact your account management representative to get additional log on access.
What kinds of view access is available?
There are two options:
- Full access: You can ADD, TERMINATE and CHANGE employees and dependent records
- View access: Allows you to view information only.
- Add, Edit, Terminate or Change Employees
- Add, Edit, Terminate, Reinstate or Change Dependents
- Change Coverage Level or Subgroup
- View Enrollment Reports
- View Invoices
- Print/Email ID Cards