Now you have dental coverage, what’s next? Find out how to get the most out of your coverage to keep your smile healthy.
It takes more than good oral hygiene to keep your smile healthy. Regular dental care, from cleanings to crowns, are essential to your smile’s health. Fortunately, you have a great service plan—your dental coverage. We’re here to help you get the most from it.
Here are our top 5 tips for getting the most from your plan:
- Create a MySmile® personal benefits center account. It’s a secure toolbox where you can view your coverage, print your ID card, get instant out-of-pocket cost estimates and more!
- Review your coverage. Knowing what’s covered before you visit the dentist helps eliminate surprises at the office. Don’t forget to use our glossary when you’re not sure what a word or term means.
- Visit a dentist who participates in your plan’s network. They sign contracts to provide services at discounted rates and file all claims paperwork for you.
- Get out-of-pocket cost estimates with MySmile Cost Genie℠ when your smile needs treatment. It helps eliminate surprises at the office.
- Talk to your dentist about your health. Medications, diabetes, tobacco use and pregnancy can impact your oral health. Telling your dentist about your health helps them provide better care for your smile.
Check out our blog for even more helpful tips to keep your smile healthy and get the most from your benefits.
As always, if you have a question about your coverage, give us a call. We’re happy to help.